Welcome....

Want to earn FREE Products???

Host an E-PARTY or IN HOME party and earn FREE Product!

As a host you will receive:
~$15 in product just for hosting
~15% in product of total party sales
~$5 in product for each booked party
~10% off at party closing for items you would like to buy above your hostess benefits

Please contact us if you would like more information or have any other questions.

Lisa (801)369-5650 or (801)423-1636
Audrey (801)368-0545 or (801)423-7784
Thanks so much for taking time to look at our products!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

$25 Giveaway.....

It's giveaway time!!!! Go the the website see our stuff and leave a comment about what you would use your $25 for and you will be entered to win $25 towards product!!! Deadline is Monday Sept 6th at midnight!! Winner will be announced on Tuesday morning

12 comments:

Bridgit said...

Is it possible that lucky #1 comment could win?? I LOVE all your goodies ..my two girls sport Kayte Bug Bows/Headbands all the time! $25 ...I think some holiday colors would be great ...though I need a plain PINK bow too...all these orders and no solid pink yet :-) bggianakos@yahoo.com

Kristie said...

I would like to have a new diaper bag, or another watch band. I would buy stuff for instead of my girls this time:)

Gosfam said...

I have been eyeing your adult hats for a while. I would love to get a khaki and a brown, or maybe black too :) Such cute stuff.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

My favorite by far is your adorable infants hats. I have two little girls who look so cute in them & I want more!!! ashnjeff03@gmail.com

Lisa said...

I just hosted a party with you and bought several headbands and bows, but $25 more would be great! :o) I would buy some more bows for my oldest daughter who is attempting to grow her bangs (ugh..) and some in her school colors. lbadal6@yahoo.com

Chris and Annalisa said...

I would buy a rose pink silk sequin bow for my 10 month old!

annashopper at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

I love the Khaki Tan Distressed Hat. I need a cute hat desperately! :) I hope I win!

jamie(dot)firefly(at)gmail(dot)com

The 6 Steiners said...

I would be getting some more of the basic colored bows for my girls... Since they are so good at loosing them. :)

EatRunWorkPlay said...

I would totally spend it on bows for my little girls hair! Such cute stuff!

Liz said...

Pink Gerber Daisy with Matching Crochet Headband and the tulle puff bows.
so cute..

Melissa said...

I just found your site & love the baby hats! I would buy one in light pink, white, black,& red with the $25!!!

Alicia said...

ok sorry i must have read it wrong. there is alot on your website that i could use $25.00 on. I really like the new bows you e-mailed me which then I would have to get a new board my 3 are almost full now.