Welcome....

Want to earn FREE Products???

Host an E-PARTY or IN HOME party and earn FREE Product!

As a host you will receive:
~$15 in product just for hosting
~15% in product of total party sales
~$5 in product for each booked party
~10% off at party closing for items you would like to buy above your hostess benefits

Please contact us if you would like more information or have any other questions.

Lisa (801)369-5650 or (801)423-1636
Audrey (801)368-0545 or (801)423-7784
Thanks so much for taking time to look at our products!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Diaper Wipes set!!

These are 2 burp cloths and matching diaper wipes case.
The set is $20.
We have these on hand now and many other fabrics. So if you
would like some please contact us!! Thanks!!







2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think your stuff is super cute. Do you mind if I add you link to my blog? After I'm done with school shopping I'll have to place an order.

loulabell21 said...

Jessica~
Thanks so much!! No please add our link to your blog!! You can always come over to my house if you live close to Salem and we can match the bows to your school clothes!! That is my favorite and they make them more unique!! If you are interested in hosting an open house then let us know!! You can earn free bows!!
Thanks!!
Lisa
kaytebugboutique@yahoo.com